1. The following co-curricular activities are encouraged in the school: Sports and games, dramatics, library and reading, and competitions in singing, general knowledge, games, declamation, debate, quiz and cultural dances.
2. The school does not recognize student union not are any union activities permitted at any time within the school premises.
3. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, bullying, ethnic clashes, conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school, etc, justify dismissal at any time of the year. One whose sickness is liable to be injurious to other students may be asked to stay away.
4. The sehool accepts no responsibility if, through failure to wear the school uniform or to bring books to the class or to produce the signature of parents on remarks written by teachers in the absence record of the calendar etc. , the pupil is obliged to return home during the class hours. The school will not be held responsible in anything untoward happens when a student is sent home for the above reasons.
5. Every care will be taken to ensure the safety and security of the children. However, the school cannot be held responsible for accidents small or serious, to pupil during their stay in the school or while taking part in sports and other co-curricular activities within or outside the school premises.
6. Parents/Guardians are expected to make proper arrangements to collect the children immediately after the classes. Through proper care will be taken to ensure the safety of the children, the school cannot be held responsible if the student leaves the school campus on his/her own accord.
7. The school diary/calendar is a record concerning the student. Therefore, every student should take special care of the calender, which is to be brought to class daily. Parents/Guardians are urged to be through the diary periodically.
8. Any misbehaviour of a serious nature that has become public knowledge is liable to bring about suspension or dismissal, even through it may have taken place off the school premises.
9. Any damage done to the school property must be made good by the pupil concerned.
10. No mobile phone or any electronic gadget is allowed in the school premises. The gadgets will be confiscated and will not be returned if anyone is found with any of these.
11. No books other than the study books are allowed in the school premises.
12. Smoking, chewing betel-nut, taking drugs or any other addictive substances are strictly forbidden, and those found guilty are liable to be suspended or dismissed.
13. Stealing and forging of signature are serious faults and any student found guilty is liable to immediate dismissal.
14. The pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their belongings. The school assumes no responsibility for them.
15. Parents and guardians are not allowed to visit their children or interview teachers during school hours without the permission of the principal.
16. The answer scripts of SA1 and two unit tests are issued on a notified date. The parents are encouraged to come on those days to interact with the teachers of their children. Children are allowed to take home the answer scripts. The answer scripts need to be returned on the notified date else a fine of Rs. 10/- per answer script per day is levied.
17. No student is allowed to take tution with their own subject teachers and no student is allowed to take tution with the school teachers without prior written permission from the principal. This is to avoid all malpractices associated with private tutions.
18. No student is allowed to leave the school campus during the school hours. Lunch break is within the school campus itself. All the day scholars are exhorted to bring tiffin.
19. The school organizes, as shown in the monthly calendar, social work and work experiences for classes IX - XII. These are compulsory and mandatory for these students for CBSE grading.
The students need to bring the required tools and implements.