1. For the purpose of evaluation, the school conducts Chapter Tests and two Summative Assessments. The mark distribution is decided by CBSE. It is revised from time to time.
2. To secure promotion one must obtain 40% of marks in all the subjects. In Bengali, English and Mathematics the cut off mark is compulsory. The progress of a child in the next class depends very much on the fundamentals that are taught and learned in the lower classes.
3. As part of CBSE curriculum a number of extra curricular and co-curricular activities are organized. These activities are compulsory for all the students and they are judged on their performance. Grades are given for these activities and are marked in the progress cards.
4. Ranks are given only to those who pass in all the subjects.
5. In all questions of promotion and failure the Principal's decision is final. A student who fails will not get a TC with passed certificate.
6. Re-examinations for absentees from exams are not conducted for whatsoever reason. Their promotion, in the case of promotion exams, will depend on their performance throughout the year.
7. Anyone found using unfair means in Test/Exams will bedebarred from further examinations and will be declared to have failed, and in the case of promotion examinations, he/she will be expelled from the school.